Termites are often called the silent destroyers as they may be recretly thriving is your home without showing any signs of damage, Termites have destructive effects on wood structures and construction.
Services offerings :-
a)Pre Construction Chemical Treatment :Termite Treatment in pre construction stages includes several procedures that must be done to ensure and area of termite free construction.
- Treating the soil (before any slab placements ) with insecticides is the most common method of termite treatment as it forms a barrier between ground slab and masonry that will prevent the insects to approach the building
- Chemical treatment is done as follows : bottom and sides of excavation must be treated with chemical products before starting foundation work.
- Make holes in the earth where construction will take place and fill them with chemical products, especially where walls and floors intersect.
- Perimeter of the construction to be treated by making holes filled with chemical all around the structure.
- We use specific anti-termite chemical to treat the portion of the buildings where wooden products such as cabinets, doors etc will be placed.
b)Post construction Termite Treatment :- start with assessment of the entire area before starting treatment, after investigation of location of termites we start treatment.
- We make holes and fill them with chemicals to create a barrier around the house.
- We also treat the floors and walls by drilling holes and filling them with chemical.
- We also apply chemical on all points of contacts of wood with ground or with any part of the building.
Precautionary Measures :
- Keep drains and gutters clean.
- Eliminate sources of moisture.
- Destroy termites as soon as you detect them by applying chemicals.
- Remove wood products that have the presence of moisture or have been in contact with water for prolonged time.