Our building are ideal for rats and mice as they provide food warmth and shelter you may notice rats more in the cooler months.
Rats and mice can ….
- Spread diseases to humans through their droppings or urine
- Spread sickness and death through parasites such as fleas and intestinal worms.
- Cause damage to doors, books, food containers, upholstery etc.
- Spoil as contaminate food with their droppings, urine or fur.
- Gnaw cables, expose bare wires, and cause short circuits.
What we do :-
- Traps – we set up glue traps
- Bait – set up rodent bait stations at various strategic locations in the around the building
What you can do with our help and advice :
- Sanitation : you can reduce food and water available to rodent
- Avoid keeping rubbish indoors overnight
- Fix mesh over holes to prevent rodent entry.